Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

1st Official Mother's Day

Well, I am officially a mother and therefore I get to have another day all about me (and other mothers)!! WHOHOO to holidays!!
Last year I got NOTHING from my hubby even though I was weeks from bringing his child into the world and all my attempts to tell him I wanted him to do something, anything. He did not.
This year - we celebrated his birthday the night before (sat) with some poker, grilling and friends.. lots of fun. I got sick before going to bed so you know I had fun.
Justin got up with Austin at 6am when he woke up and fed him, so I could sleep, which I love to do. Than I wake up and J is in the door. All of a sudden I see a balloon slowly moving into the room, it was attached to my crawling baby's bum. He crawled all the way to me in bed where he was super happy hugging and loving me. It was great. I also got a great card (from my baby) with his hand and sort of foot prints on it. How cute it that!! I also got a plant of my fav flowers, yellow daisies. It was very nice! We didn't do anything that day and I just grilled lunch and dinner. We didn't really want to go out and deal with all the people. So we never changed out of our PJ's and just hung out all day.
ALSO - AUSTIN CRAWLED UP THE STAIRS!!
He did it all by himself on the first try! J was in front of him with his hands by his bum in case he fell back but the never did, he went up all 8 stairs with no problem. HOW AMAZING is that??!!?

So it was a great Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment