Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Insurance Companies

OMG - I am so angry at you Insurance Companies. I pay you, I accept you, but all you do is try to screw me. I am not even apart of one of you anymore and you are still screwing me. When you get a bill sent to you for a service performed in which you are REQUIRED to pay under our contract, you should look at the bill, write a check and send it to the address listed and by the time allotted. I do not think this is really asking too much of you, but I am wrong.
When you send this small amount of money - $381.27 - you don't send it to the right place. Well they cashed it and the people due money never got it. They bill me, I call them and we call You, Insurance Company, and you claim you are going to re-issue to the correct address.
Fast forward 8 months from the time of service and 3 conversations later, YOU still have NOT sent the money to the right place.
PLEASE send them the money they are due and get me out of the collections I am now in due to you. I did my job, I paid you. NOW DO YOURS!
Thank you,
Angry Ex-Customer

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Funny! Damn insurance companies! Are you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really crazy. Next time chose the right Austin life insurance that you can truly trust.

    ReplyDelete