Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Getting So Excited!

I am just super jazzed about a few things happening in my life right now.

One of the biggest is my 30th Birthday in a week and a half. With this, my sister is flying in for the event from Colorado and I couldn't be more excited to see her. I haven't seen her since we were both home in NE in July for A's baptism. She misses her nephew (and me of coarse) and just had to made the quick trip. YAY!
Another HUGE event - is the birth of our newest niece Lindsey. She will be born any day now (due date is April 12th) and Austin is SO Excited to meet his new baby cousin. Yes, I had to buy her another outfit recently - dang sales! hehe
And finally - the completion of our backyard is upon us. We have put in all the trees (2) and shrubs (12) and the solar lights, but still need to do some drainage fixing, drip system and the rock, but it is looking good! I don't think it will all get done for the party, but most of it so you will get the idea. I got the supplies to put in the horseshoe pits so I think that will happen this weekend and we will wait to do the drip and rock after my b-day BBQ! SO EXCITED!!

AND Austin is 9 months old today!! WHOHOO!! My big boy is so close to being a toddler - crazy!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I can't wait to meet little Lindsey and to introduce to all her amazing family members, especially Austin:) They are going to be best buds!!

    p.s. I freaking love your backyard!!!!! I can't wait to see it:)

    ReplyDelete