Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Austin's first booboo



Do you see it?? Do you see what my Husband allowed to happen during his "watch"?
I got home on Tuesday from getting my hair done (for my b-day I wanted to be more blond again) and he tells me the HORRIBLE - DREADFUL - UNIMAGINABLE news. Austin fell and must have hit his chin on a toy because it was bleeding after. WHAT??
It is okay - this kid is so active and always trying to stand up, crawl everywhere, that he falls all the time now. It was only a matter of time till some bleeding was to come of it.
So he got his first real booboo and I can tell it hurts him a little bit but he is a strong boy.

Austin is also now drinking out of a straw! He was going for my water when I was holding him so I put a straw in my cup and put it in his mouth. Instantly the water was flowing into A's mouth! GOOD WORK BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment