Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Update

I know - I have been slacking! I have been pretty busy so I am very sorry if you are one of my "many" followers and have been disappointed in anyway!

1. We have been in full force working on the back yard. We have the curbing in, the turf is in and now we have 1 tree and 5 shrubs planted. We have some more to do - we need to get a lemon tree, some more shrubs (plant them), put in drip system and rock. It is still so much work and not sure if it will get done in time for my 30th B-day BBQ.


2. I am super pumped about my 30th. My sister Brandi is flying in from CO and going to help me with the party and spent time with her nephew (Austin). Friday night we have a sitter and going to karaoke with friends. Saturday we will chill than have a bunch of friends over for a family friendly BBQ where I will be making my special drinks "shooting star" and having fun! So excited!

3. Went out last night with my friend for a St. Patty's Day drink - super fun!


4. I got food poisening or something this past Monday and was puking and all that goes with that all day! It was horrible and I lost 4 lbs of fluids in 1 day. Don't worry, I managed to gain most of it back already. I was fine the next day.

5. Austin is growing like a freaking weed. He has officially grown out of his clothes that were gifts. So I finally had to go buy him some bigger onesies and some more pj's, shirts, shorts and pants. I have been trying to find stuff at garage sales with some luck but did have to go to the store too. He will be 9 months old on the 23rd.


6. Found an awesome children's wagon with an attached pc for a 3rd child for $5 at a garage sale this weekend. The weekend before I got the Laugh and Learn toy that is up higher and he uses it to stand up and plays - he loves it - for $5. So pumped! I love G-Sales.



7. Ausitn is crawling super fast and doesn't like to be confined to his baby jail/gated play area in the living room for very long. He is also so happy when he is standing. I am not sure when he will walk but I know he wants too. We still need to get the gates up. Soon!

That is about it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new post! & the pic of me on your blog! Haha... Fun nite, gotta do it more often!

    ReplyDelete