Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Still Sick

Yep, Austin is still sick. We determined (the pedi and I) that it was the antibiotics he was on for his sinus and ear infection. So last night I gave him a dose of it and within minutes came up all the food he had still in his belly from that day. He got sick again at 10:45pm (he woke up). He woke up again at 2:45am and it appeared he was ready to eat. So he had most of a bottle than drifted back to sleep. I sat up with him for 20 min to make sure he wouldn't puke it up. He coughed several times and seemed okay so I put him back down at 3:15am or so. He woke up at 5:45am and when I picked him up, he was covered in formula vomit. I don't know how I missed this but thank goodness he didn't choke on it, he does sleep on his side and belly a lot.
Today he is very upset in general. He wants me to hold him more than normal and continues to whine and moan in pain, and it KILLS me because I can't give him anything to help. He still has the infections and his teeth are still pushing through but the pedi doesn't want me to give him anything, not even teething tablets. SO we have an appt on Monday to see how he is doing. SUCKS! I just want him to be happy and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment