Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Did It!! I am finally living in 2010!! I have a BLOG!

Can you freaking believe it, me, the girl who hates to read, has produced a blog in which others can read. I really am a giver.
But honestly, I have been talking about starting one since I was pregnant and just wasn't sure if I should, if I would have the time or energy, or if anyone would even bother reading it.
What to expect from this blog: My Sarcasm and Babbling on and on about issues and topics you may or may not have any desire to read about or be able to relate to. But that is just how I roll. :)
Thank you for reading and sharing my blog - please post comments or email me or whatever it is you are able to do on here to communicate to me.
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Tracie!! Can't wait to hear what you have to say on here! Love ya! Bel

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just subscribed to your blog on my google reader, so i'll be up to date on all your postings :)

    ReplyDelete