Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Why would you create a blog?"

So I am a little pumped to have started this whole adventure of spilling my guts and talking about whatever I want to with this blog. Than out of the sky, came like a bolt about to strike me down, "Why would you create a blog?" asks my loving and oh so considerate husband.
Why did I create a blog? I get up every morning to the sound of my husband's alarm, just before 5am. I turn it off and hear him get ready. I say goodbye at 5:15am and try to fall back asleep. That is usually short lived as my son begins to talk/cry. I take care of him, I get ready and out the door to daycare/work at 7am. I do enjoy work and my time with other communicating adults. Than home at 5:15pm in which I Have to take care of my baby the whole time because my husband needs to play his "games". I try to eat my dinner while feeding Austin (baby), give him his bath and put him to bed between 7pm and 7:30pm. I watch tv, clean up the kitchen, dishes, bottles, laundry or whatever I see that needs to be done, try to hop on the elliptical and go to bed around 9pm. Luckily I get to hear my hubby's game make it's annoying little noise right below our bedroom until he decides to call it a night. At this point I hear him come in, go to the bathroom and SNAP! He hits the pillow and instantly falls asleep. How lucky he is, and how lucky I am to get to hear his new fun sleeping habit of SNORING! Depending on the night, I get up with Austin to comfort him back to sleep - he is teething. So my sleep isn't as great as it could be considering my baby does usually sleep a good 10-11 hours a night. In there I randomly have boot camp or softball/dodgeball some nights, I need to work this baby weight off somehow.
I really don't have anyone to just "Shoot the Shit" with and just talk to about my day or what is bugging me, or what I am excited about. My hubby just isn't really there for talking because "we don't like to talk about the same things." Luckily I do have a few friends I email with very regularly that help me get out all my gabbing.
But here is this fun way to "talk" about all that crap that I want to talk about. If someone wants to read it they can, if they don't, they don't have to! No Pressure but at least I feel like someone is listening to me and not constantly telling me that they are not able to talk/listen right now because they are in the middle of a game.

Thanks for listening. I really think this will help me get through my little unhappy funks that I so often experience. And please don't get me wrong, I love my husband, but we are so very different in so many ways and he just doesn't understand me or want to sometimes.
Peace Out! Better blog to come tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment