Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Your Baby Can Read

I did it, I gave in and bought this freaking program off the tv this morning at 5:30am. It just really seems like it could help Austin. I hated to read growing up and still am not a huge fan. Justin loves to read, so really A has a 50/50 chance of liking it as well with out the program. BUT WHY NOT! I am home now and will have the time to really work with him on this.
See, I am already on a new path! They aren't really that expensive and not only will I use them for Austin, but any future babies and of course I will be borrowing them to my new niece to be - Lindsey Bjoin - J's brother and his wife are due in April. I am so freaking excited about that. We are going to share some stuff so that way they won't have to buy a bunch of baby crap that will only be used 5-15 times by each child. It's so true! Austin used to LOVE his Bumbo chairs and now he doesn't stay in them long because he wants to try and crawl everywhere. Plus he can sit up on his own, with a boppy pillow behind him for support when he he does fall over. Oh yeah, and I have like 2 of everything. We have a big house so it just makes it so much easier to have multiples of things. Luckily I have found a lot at garage sales so I haven't spend much. I have 3 boppy pillows all for less than the cost of 1 new boppy pillow at the store. :) GO ME!
This is a Bumbo - we have 2 right now, but they will be going to Marcy soon. :)

So I will keep you up to date on the effectiveness of this new learning/playing program for Austin so that you can make your own informed decision.
Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! That infomercial is crazy...I've always wondered if it really works. Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete