Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Raining It's Pouring...


If you are not aware, AZ is experiencing some extreme raining and flooding. As I drove into work today, going a good 5 mph faster than the "fast" drivers, I quickly missed my life and daily, rainy commute to work in Portland, OR.
Oh how I miss my Portland friends!! You guys rock!! We had so much freaking fun together. One day, maybe, I will get my butt back there for a visit.

So last night, after I cried it out to the hubby, he attempted to want to hang out and talk to me. So that was nice, he even put away the clean dishes from the dishwasher. After I get upset, I usually have a good 1-2 weeks of him trying to be nice to me and help out around the house. So I will do my best to take full advantage of this short span of time. hehe

Austin woke up early this morning. His gums are just killing him right now. He woke up once for a few minutes last night to moan and move, than back to sleep. He was up a little before 5am today. My hubby was nice enough to go sleep in the other bedroom bc I was going insane with the noises coming from his mouth and nose. When I got him up this morning the first thing he says is "this bed is hard". Hehe that is hilarious. I was like, I KNOW! This was his bed in Portland and he couldn't understand why I never wanted to sleep over at his place. :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Enjoy your Weekend - rain, snow, wind or sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. Yay you are blogging! Bummer about Austin & his gums! Yay for the hubby helping out, milk the cow for as long as you can! ;)

    ReplyDelete