Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Missing Baby Socks: FOUND!

About a week and a half ago I lost 2 of A's socks, one each from 2 pairs. I was annoyed but knew they would show up. Fast forward to 4 days ago, I lose another 2 socks. That is now 4 single socks missing their mates.
REALLY??
I looked every freaking where. I even whipped out a flashlight and sent under and through our amazingly comfortable couches. I went through all his toys, his changing table, his clean clothes, there were no dirty clothes as I had just washed them all, through all the rooms, even the adult laundry... NOTHING!
Today, my first official day home as a Stay At Home Mommy, I had an epiphany. What if they got caught in the dryer thingy. So as I put in some wet clean clothes I looked with excitement. NOTHING! WAIT - another epiphany. What about the washer. I have a front loader and there is this rubber piece in which I have found one of my own missing socks in previously. Sure enough, all 4 different colored baby socks where there!! WHOHOO!!
I put them in the next load of laundry and now I will have all socks back in my possession. It is all about the little victories.

No comments:

Post a Comment