Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Monday, February 15, 2010

Good Husband, Now Sit!

Justin did something he has never done before... wait for it.... He bought me a Valentines Day present and a CARD! WHOOHHOOOO!! I wondered if this day would (or could for that matter) ever come. But it did! I mentioned a couple times that I got him something but didn't think he would do it based on his belief that V-day is purely a commercial holiday. Our past arguments about this day were more along the lines of reasoning (on my part) that even if it is a commercial holiday, it is important to me. If something is important to me and you love me, it should be important to you to accept that.
He got me a funny talking Simpson's card, chocolates and a DVD of the Family Feud game!! He even got an Elmo book for Austin. Very sweet and it make my giant card and Mikes Ikes looks like nothing.

Today he finished our taxes than went in the garage and put together the wheel barrel we bought to help do our backyard in a few weeks. I had to assist him but he did most of it himself. I am more of the handy-man of the relationship so this was quite the accomplishment!! GO JUSTIN! I made him take this pic.



It even motivated me to clean out our garage, sweep, spray the cockroach prone spots and re-organize. :) It was a good Presidents Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment