Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Thursday, February 11, 2010

We have a crawler!

On Tuesday night after Austin's bath, I had him on the floor playing in his nursery while I was picking up some things in his room. A new fav toy of his, little blue squeaky football player my dad gave me before he knew I was going to be a girl, was just out of his reach. He got up on all 4 (hands and knees) and went two steps to get to it (steps with knees). I started Screaming so naturally Justin came upstairs. But he is pulling his whole body with his hands/elbows around the floor now.

This all started about a week ago, he is freaking on the move people. Yesterday (Wed) he went from sitting facing his little house toy, to on his belly facing the opposite direction and through the door of the toy, to the other side of the red rug where are weights are than all the way over onto the tile floor next to the elliptical. It was like 10 feet!! He did this in less than 10 minutes as I was in the kitchen cleaning dishes/bottles. I check on him a lot and that is the progress he was making each check! Isn't that AMAZING??
NOW WE HAVE TO CHILDPROOF!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My!! How exciting:) I can't wait to see him on the move. Be sure to take some videos!!

    ReplyDelete