Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little Fussy Mussy and Top 10 Update

Well we have a little fussy mussy on our hands! He officially freaks out if he doesn't get want he wants or you take what he wants away - primarily tv controllers and adult phones. He is having these little fits where he arches his back and cries out, tossing and turning violently. It is actually kind of funny.
It is so interesting to see how his little attitude is emerging. He is also freaking out now when I put him in his car seat or lay him down to be changed and when I put his creams on (even more upset than previously)! UGH!!

WHAT TO DO?? I think I need to do some more reading on the topic. I did get Baby Wise 2 from a friend a week ago and need to open that up and read as well.

Other news:
1. He now has his 2 bottom teeth!
2. He turned 8 months old this past Tuesday the 23rd!

3. We finally got Your Baby Can Read in the mail and watched the instructional dvd and started him on the program last night. I think Justin is a believer in the program now and said that "if this works, it will be the best money we ever spent". :) I KNOW!!
4. Tomorrow - Friday - will be Austin's last day at daycare! I am sad that he won't get to play with his little friends their anymore and see his awesome sitter, Cece!! But it will be good to get in the new daily habit of having him here all day with me. I am excited and a little nervous. I have been trying to clean and organize like mad today while he is there.
5. We have all been sick since going to Vegas. Austin started it all!! hehe But his nose is running constantly, I have been sick, Justin has a sore throat, his mother, brother and cousin (all in Vegas with us) are all sick too!!
In Vegas

6. Our high chair's leg is broken so I called and they are sending in a new part today. (Marcy - I did not have to use your info, I just used mine and they are taking care of it. But thanks!)
8. Justin's mom is flying in Friday night - so excited to see her again and hang out. J and I may take up the free babysitter and go to dinner and out a bit Sat night, if we are feeling better.
9. My real dad and step mom are coming the following weekend to visit and see their grandson for the first time. I haven't seen them in a couple years either so that will be nice. It is a quick trip but anything is better than nothing!
10. And my last living grandparent, my grandma Fehringer is not doing so well right now. I just want her to be happy and not suffer, so I may be going back to NE soon for a funeral. It makes me sad.

I must stop, I really need to get back to cleaning and organizing this house. I hate the way it is and I still need to baby proof as A is on the freaking move all the time now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment