Austin

Austin
1st B-day Party

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy V-Day - Update

Well Happy Valentines Day!! WHOHOO!! I hope you got a little something sweet thing morning like I did. Justin gave me a funny card (I don't like mooshy ones), some chocolates (not dark but still nice) a small watermelon (my fav food of all time) and a DVD of the Family Feud game. I have been watching it a lot. It is fun to watch and J likes it too, so it will be fun to play together. :) I got him an over sized funny card, referring to his nice bum, and his fav candy - Mikes Ikes. We have a friend's child's 2nd B-day party at 1pm today and going to make steaks for dinner. Good V-day! Oh and he even got Austin a cute Elmo book!! So sweet!

UPDATE:
Austin's skin looks normal!! I have never seen his skin look like this, ever. It is super soft and this light skin color - not redish. I am shocked, amazed and extremely relieved and delighted. It only took a couple days of the right meds to do the trick! YAY!!!!
Austin had his first tooth break through the skin on Friday as well. It is his bottom one and the other way down there is trying to make its way out. He now enjoys getting those teething tablets as he is realizing they are bringing him some relief. I can't wait till he can try some big boy foods - so exciting.
Austin is also now on the move. He has mastered the Army crawl and can go so far so quick. I finally recorded some of it yesterday. He will get up on all 4's and try to do the traditional crawl but than goes back to using mostly his upper body to pull himself around. It is so cute and crazy! I really need to baby proof!!
Yesterday I helped my friend Tina with her garage sale. OMG - She had a TON of stuff to get rid of. I am so glad I convinced her to have a sale and not just goodwill it all. I am all for goodwill, but there was so much and it was all so nice. I just can't imagine not trying to get some of it back. So she had like 4 big totes of baby girl clothes. SO NICE too!! A few people came and wiped her out taking the totes, not even going through it. She gave me all her maternity clothes because my Beautiful SIL is pg and they are the same size. It is over 100 pcs of extremely nice mat clothes. So expensive, I just can't believe how much she had. I had like 4 pair of pants and 6 or 7 tops - total! I did pull out a few of the baby clothes for their little girl - stuff I know is super expensive and will help out later. I would have pulled more but seriously, I didn't have time. But she did really well and her goodwill pile was pretty small. I would say she sold 85% of everything. I even took some other stuff, baby books, a diaper genie, a boys jacket for A for next year, hats/mittens, and some breastfeeding supplies. SO excited to take it all to Marcy(SIL)!!

That is it for the update! Have a great day/weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment